1. Web Tech Masters collects information from the users only when user Makes a payment and Sent us Message.
2. While making an transaction for Web Tech Masters the well-wishers have to submit some personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine order list:
Your email and mailing address
Your Mobile number
Your payment processing details
Note: We didn’t save your bank account details
3. Web Tech Masters does not collect or record the user’s personal information without user consent.
Use of Personal Information
1. General browsing of Web Tech Masters website is anonymous and it does not register the user's personal information.
2. Web Tech Masters keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through Web Tech Masters website is handled and used by internal and/or authorized officials only. It is never shared with any external agencies or third party individuals.
3. Web Tech Masters uses the information given to it in the following ways:
To keep an accurate record of all the transactions
To update users about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same
To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information.
4. Usually, Web Tech Masters does not store user data. In case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting so by mail. All information, without exception, will be deleted in two to three working days.
Privacy of e-mail lists
Individuals who join Web Tech Masters’s mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. Web Tech Masters does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
1. Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by Web Tech Masters when a user visits the website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the user’s computer and enable Web Tech Masters to recognise the user when he/she visits the website again.
2. The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browser’s settings to modify cookie behavior as per individual behavior.
1. Web Tech Masters uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that the clients’s browser is able to support.
2. Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External Web Services
1. Web Tech Masters uses a number of external web services on its site to display content within its web pages. For example, to display video it uses YouTube. As with the social media buttons, Web Tech Masters cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on the user’s consumption of the content embedded on its site.
3. Web Tech Masters is not expressly or implicitly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to a user by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that the users review the privacy policies of all websites they visit before disclosing any information to such websites.